Thursday, January 1, 2009

Alpha day 2009

This day marks the first day of the year. Just like everybody else, it started with a bang.

Welll, I literally sat down on a sofa next to my wife as the clock struck 12. Then we had a couple of pictures taken with my maternal family. We went home slept for a few hours and found ourselves awake around 10am.

I cooked some fried rice while Marilyn prepared itlog maalat for brunch. She cut some apples and washed the grapes. My uncle Caesar arrived just in time for me to pour the hot cocoa given to us by Pastor Bong on to his brown cup. Said a little prayer and ate breakfast while watching Goldfinger - the third James Bond film starring Sean Connery.

After the film, I dressed up and prepared for work when my mom texted that her right eye was bloodshot. I passed by the house and accompanied my mom along with my wife to a nearby clinic where she was examined. Then without missing a heartbeat, I dashed off to work. Well, of course I had to stop by Pan de Manila and buy some pan de sal and herb cream cheese.

In the quest of fulfilling my goals, I read Genesis 1 and while in the creation part of the chapter I got the inclination to search Google for "Creation PPT". I came accross a very useful site,

http://www.nwcreation.net/presentations/

which has a lot of creationist presentations. This led to another one:

http://www.expelledthemovie.com/

I also found some tunes in Imeem, particularly, No More Night rendered by two different artists.

Back from lunch.

Headed for the gym, but turns out it is closed today. Hmm. should have known that.
But at least I had the chance to get a cardio up and down the MRT stairs as I bought lunch from the other side of my usual turf.

No comments: